Don Drumm Studios is an iconic fine craft gallery representing the work of over 500 North American artists. This year we will be celebrating 50 years of curating and retailing beautiful artwork through our Akron based store and web presence including dondrummstudios.com.
Job Title - Bookkeeping Assistant
We are currently looking for a detailed oriented person to perform routine clerical, accounting and administrative work in accounts payable, accounts receivable and administration.
- Assist and support bookkeeper in preparing and maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable records.
- Prepare and maintain sales records with invoice and payment details.
Required Skills and Attributes
You will be trained in all aspects of your responsibilities but you must bring to the table certain qualities and skills.
A strong grasp of basic bookkeeping knowledge.
Proficiency/accuracy with math skills.
Proficiency with basic computer skills.
High school diploma.
Must be comfortable using 10-key calculator, Microsoft Word, Quckbooks, Apple computers.
Should have at least one year of bookkeeping related experience.
- This position is part time with the possibility of full time.
- Full time employees are offered paid time off.
- Our employees enjoy a significant discount after a probationary period.
Don Drumm Studios & Gallery
437 Crouse St
Akron, OH 44311
Please contact Judy between 8am and 12pm M-F at the number listed above to schedule a time to come in and fill out an application.